Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: source for Indian Corn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I wanted to do something with Kaya and Felicity and Elizabeth and a feast and wondered if there is a source for this. All my searches are turning up with nothing. Is there a way to make it? Also is there a source for straw hats for Felcity and miniature baskets? Thanks for any help in advance.

  2. #2
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Indian Corn on eBay

    Is this what you mean? You could always purchase this. I doubt it would cost much. This is the Indian corn I'm familiar with. It's decorative.

    Sorry, the link is not working. Go to eBay and put "Indian Corn" in the search engine and then look at 7213712387.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 27, 2006 02:47 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Around fall you can usually find indian corn ears at all the craft stores too.

    I know they came in un-shellaced(for planting) or shellaced (for displays) and all sorts of sizes.

    You usually don't see it much spring and summer.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I should have been more specific. I meant miniature sized ears of Indian corn for the dolls. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check your local farm stand around Halloween and Thanksgiving. The one Laura (PrincessRuthie)and I took Susanna and Tess to had mini Indian corn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •